The Pro range is timeless classic design and still our most popular seat for race and rally cars the world over. The Pro range comes in various fabrications to make sure we can manufacture a seat bespoke to your needs.3.96kg in Carbon
- FIA homologated Each seat will have an initial homologation valid for a minimum of 5 years, after which the seat can be returned to us for inspection and if we are happy with the condition of the seat, for a small charge, will extend the homologation of the seat for a further two years. Example, if you buy a Motordrive seat on 1 January 2016 it will initially be valid until the end of 2021 (giving you 6 years life) and then, subject to re-inspection, Motordrive can extend the homologated life of the seat for a further 2 years until the end of 2023. As homologation now runs in calendar years a seat bought mid-year will still follow this ruling such that if bought at the end of a year the initial homologation would be valid for 5 years with the possibility of a further 2 years following re-inspection.
- Hans Compatible
- Side mounted
- Bespoke fitting available to match your size
- 4, 5 or 6 point harness compatible
- Available in various cloth materials including our new rock breathable fabric
- Manufactured in Composite, Hybrid or Carbon with prices from £360 plus tax
- Carbon homologated shell weight of 3.96 kilos
- Option of personalised embroidery
- This seat also comes with an option extra of a bolt on head restraint.
Seat Head restraint. This is perfect for those who still love the classic design and fit of the Pro seat with the additional benefit of head restraint protection.
Seat Measurements Form
When deciding which seat is best for you it is vital that you choose a seat that not only fits you but one you are comfortable in. Please download and complete the form below – from the information you provide we will be able to tailor a seat to your measurements. Alternatively telephone to arrange a free of charge fitting service at our showroom in Leyland. DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
Printable Version of this Page
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE, FIT & STYLE
All motordrive seats are FIA homologated and are available with custom fit to make sure that we offer a seat that is perfect for you – whatever your shape and size. When choosing a seat it is vital that you choose a model that fits your size. Choosing an ill-fitting seat could mean that you are uncomfortable, could cause you to suffer pain in your back, shoulders or legs and in extreme circumstances could actually mean that you are not safe. For these reasons all of our seats are produced bespoke to the individual. You can either complete our online contact form or simply call us so we can talk through your requirements. Alternatively you can visit us in Leyland for a hands on comprehensive fitting; either way we will work with you to determine the best model and fit of seat for you. There is no extra charge for this service, it’s just how we work to get the best for you. At our showroom in Leyland we have available the full complement of motordrive seats to try, along with an experienced team who will tailor the internal padding of the seat to your shape and preference. We are also very happy to have you and your car visit us if you feel a trial fit of the seat in the car is something you would like. The personalisation doesn’t stop with the fit though. We offer a range of coloured finishes, both on the shell and on the cover and cushions, and we offer embroidery of names and logos on covers; you can see examples of our ‘art work’ across the website.
All seats come in three shell fabrications:
Composite: – this seat is made mainly from fibre glass with some elements of composite material to give it extra strength. This is a quality seat that will perform well at all levels.
Hybrid: – the next step up is the hybrid seat; this seat is carbon and kevlar and is 30% stiffer than the equivalent composite seat. You have much more feedback through your backside to feel what the car is doing, therefore enabling you to set your car up more accurately. The kevlar seat is also lighter than the equivalent composite seat.
Carbon: – finally we have the full carbon seat; basically the ultimate. This seat is 15% stiffer again than the equivalent Kevlar seat and 45% stiffer than the equivalent composite seat giving total feedback as to how the car is behaving and therefore enabling the driver to achieve optimum set-up. The motordrive carbon seat shell (before foaming) is the lightest on the market.